Here’s a look at the NARS Eye-Opening Act Collection already available at Tangs Orchard.
NARS Eye-Opening Act Collection is a dimensional debut to see and be seen, with products that bring range, depth and drama to your eyes.
A cozy collection comprising a champagne-coloured illuminating stick, matte eyeshadow pencils and familiar eye colours in unusual combinations, I fell in love with it at first sight.
How nice to see vibrant hues paired with dusty shades in NARS eye palettes – so many interesting possibilities for eye looks, plus the new shadow sticks are perfectly complementary as bases with these shadow compacts.
In the collection are:
- NARS Velvet Shadow Stick in Dark Angel (S$44)
- NARS Velvet Shadow Stick in Reykjavik (S$44)
- NARS Velvet Shadow Stick in Glenan (S$44)
- NARS Velvet Shadow Stick in Nunavut (S$44)
- NARS Velvet Shadow Stick in Flibuste (S$44)
The Velvet Shadow Stick defines, intensifies and shades, drawing unscripted drama with potent matte pigments. It adds dimension to your eyes for a gorgeous matte look that turns heads.
Finally, mattes! I love the richness and sophisticated touch of these pigmented pencils; they seem to perform much better than the existing NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencils which don’t blend evenly or last very well.
- NARS Eyeshadow Palette in Yeux Irresistible (S$65) which includes:
– All About Eve (flesh-toned neutral with shimmer)
– Jezebel (shimmery sable)
– Thunderball (midnight gray)
– Colombo (vintage gold shimmer)
– Brousse (sable)
– Coconut Grove (deep brown infused with reflections)
- NARS Eyeshadow Palette in Inoubliable Coup d’Oeil (S$65) which includes:
– Dalliance (dusty lilac stone)
– Pyla (smoky hunter green)
– Sidi Bou Saïd (blackened grape)
– Pandora (sheer white shimmer)
– Luberon (iridescent sand with rose gold sheen)
– Pandora (matte black)
The Eyeshadow Palette is depth-defyingly versatile and born to upstage. Light goes dark, warm blurs cool and soft turns saturated in one sweeping performance.
What exciting combinations – subdued and clear, cool and warm…the uncommon medley is love!
- NARS The Multiple Stick in St. Lucia (S$60)
The Multiple Stick is a multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks lips and body. It’s a unique, lightweight, cream-to-powder formula that blends effortlessly to provide sheer allover color, shimmering accents, contours and dynamic highlights for all skin tones. It gives you a sheer, natural finish and mistake-proof color with a formula enriched with vitamin E and açai oil for antioxidants benefits.
I’m so happy to see another light-toned Multiple. The ones in the current range are either too deep/too warm/too sparkly for me, so yay to this newcomer! I’ve been using Copacabana for ages and love that I now have this pale rosy-peach Multiple to use as a highlighter too – its champagne hue matches many blush colours that I own.
It’s not just for illuminating the facial planes: NARS Singapore Lead Makeup Artist and Trainer Julyen Loo also recommends using it as a base for the eyeshadows in the two palettes.
The entire collection is limited-edition, so don’t dawdle – make a trip to NARS at Tangs Orchard now! ;)