Etude House at Orchard Underpass

September 3, 2009

Spotted at the underpass that links Ion to Tangs: another Etude House stand-alone store.

Seemingly larger than the brand’s Plaza Singapura store, it’s in an apt location, considering the amount of human traffic that underpass receives. I can hear the tills ringing already!

Posted in: beauty news | etude house

15 Responses to Etude House at Orchard Underpass

1. Blovet Beauty
    September 3, 2009 at 9:33 pm

OMG> i am an avid etude house fan! this shop is going rob me of my money.. i love their packaging, quality and price~ I can't wait!! :))

September 3, 2009 at 9:41 pm

Hey BB,

Doesn't help that the new store's in a favourable location, huh? ;)

3. Blovet Beauty
    September 4, 2009 at 7:03 am

yup, their location is making things worse( for me)!! hahaha… smart move on their part though :)

4. plue
    September 4, 2009 at 10:05 am

how come ur EH features Lee Min Ho but my stinky EH here doesn't?

So not fair! Hmph!

Speaking of which, tonight I must go check new stuff in EH! Apple scented bodycare! My thing! :D :D :D

September 4, 2009 at 11:38 am

I agree, BB. It's kind of hard to miss them in that location :P

September 4, 2009 at 11:41 am

Lol, Plue Plue!

You can urge them to put a poster of him on the exterior…better yet, tell them to give you a poster. :P

I didn't know there were apple-scented goodies. Thanks for letting me know! :)

7. plue
    September 4, 2009 at 12:22 pm

I am not much of a fan of lee min ho, altho he is dashing, but my love remains for Hyun Joong sweetie pie!

Darn me i cudn't go to his fan signing session yesterday :(

I shall report back if I find anything yummy! :D

I'm heading to SG soon! :D Tee hee! 19-21 this month :D

September 4, 2009 at 12:35 pm

Plue,

Let's wait for Tony Moly to hit Sg and M'sia. ;) I was hoping you'd post about the SS501 fan-meeting. Never mind, there's always next time.

I hope you have a great time here!

9. plue
    September 4, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Am praying for Tony Moly to come! And Hyun Joong must come too! Haha~

I wanted to go, but time wasn't right :( If it was weekend, I'd be there pronto!

I'm meeting with Kimmy :D If you have time, we meet too?

September 4, 2009 at 12:48 pm

He'd better be there, if TM launches. That's the whole point, isn't it? ;) Yes, let's all meet together!

11. Katie
    September 5, 2009 at 7:31 am

J'adore Etude!! I have an eyeshadow and a peach scented blush from them, both of which I use all the time!! They also do not test on animals, according to the email they sent me, yay!! Wish I were in SG to visit their store!

12. Wee Lin
    September 9, 2009 at 8:05 am

Haha, their spokesman Lee Min Ho will be in Singapore on 10 Oct 09 for this ION outlet’s grand opening!! ^_^

13. jocelyn
    October 8, 2009 at 9:19 pm

wat is the time when opening ?i wish to know and i am looking forward to it!

October 13, 2009 at 10:54 am

I’m not sure, Jocelyn but you could go to the store early in the morning, just in case? :)