Etude House in Singapore

May 17, 2009

Having opened in several Southeast Asian countries, Etude House is finally making its way here. This is what I saw on the Plaza Singapura website:

Etude House (opening soon) #B1-26

Unfortunately, most of the Korean brands available here are more expensive than in their country of origin. In some cases, the prices are mind-boggling (Skinfood comes to mind). Here’s hoping that the Etude House price points are kind to us.

Thank you, Winnie, for the tip!

Posted in: etude house | korean brands

20 Responses to Etude House in Singapore

1. JacQlin
    May 17, 2009 at 2:35 am

Ha finally. Etude packaging is cute! Face Shop is overpriced too :( Let’s hope that Kate will be launched here soon, the full range!

2. aichaku-愛着
    May 17, 2009 at 11:05 am

yes mind-boggling prices! i hope against hope that they don’t do a skin food on us.

3. jojoba
    May 17, 2009 at 8:41 pm

cool! you gotta try its skunk brush. probably the best among the lot. i am not too interested in its coloured makeup for some reason. love the tools more.

May 17, 2009 at 9:24 pm

Hi JacQlin,

Etude packaging is so girly! TFS and Skinfood prices are both marked up but Skinfood seems higher? I’m not certain because I seldom buy from these brands.

Ah, Kate. It needs a counter of its own!

May 17, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Aichaku,

We shall wait with bated breath.

May 17, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Hi Jojoba,

I have the skunk brush! I wrote about it here: http://www.makeupstash.com/2008/11/saranghe.html

I haven’t opened it yet. *blush*

Some of the eyeshadows are very pretty (and sparkly)!

7. ah-fat
    May 21, 2009 at 5:01 pm

Hey, there’s Etude House shop across the causeway, in AEON Bukit Bintang, i just went there yesterday. But nv check out the price.
    ~V

May 22, 2009 at 12:40 pm

Hi V,

Thanks for the information! I’ve always wondered where EH is in JB. You didn’t visit the store?!

9. Anonymous
    June 6, 2009 at 3:00 am

Skin Food stuff are of rather good quality compared to Face Shop, Missia etc. well at least thats what my korean friend mentioned as well.
    Their nail polish gotta be the best!

Etude house is alright too but dont really like their cheap looking pinkish plastic packaging.

Would really like to see Innisfree make their way here too. their apple cleansing foam is amazing!

June 7, 2009 at 1:39 am

Hi Anon,

Skinfood packaging is cuter too! ;) You've just reminded me to use a grey polish that I bought from SF a while back.

Etude House has some gems amidst some mediocre products. I like the BB Cream SPF30, as well as a couple of eyeshadows. The peach range is adorable too and smells good.

Yu8meko raves about Innisfree a lot; I hope to see it here too. Thanks for the feedback re: the apple foam – you've made me curious now! ;)

11. Tang
    August 20, 2009 at 12:26 am

i'm just curious to know, what kind of girls like to use Etude. like what age group?

August 24, 2009 at 12:02 am

Hi Tang,

I'm not sure but I've seen both young girls and women in their 30s and 40s at the store. :)

13. PT
    November 16, 2009 at 8:02 pm

i’m 42 & just bought the hand mask & foot mask (used & like it very much:)

November 24, 2009 at 11:25 am

Hi Penny,

Etude House products are not only cute, some of them are very good. :)

14. angel
    December 18, 2009 at 11:05 am

hey.
    what products from etude house are good?is the BB cream mineral good?i’ve been considering whether to purchase it..

December 22, 2009 at 9:43 pm

Hi Angel,

There are many items to try from the brand. I particularly like the Orgel Light shadows and some of the shadow singles. :) I’ve not tried the mineral BB cream though.

15. Nasreen Begum
    March 12, 2010 at 4:12 pm

I just got myself one of their Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream. No crease and smells great too…:)

March 13, 2010 at 1:21 am

Hi Nasreen,

That sounds lovely. Enjoy your hand cream. :)

16. paulinesoh
    January 7, 2013 at 2:33 pm

i cud not get yr feedback website, just want to say that yr
    salesgirl name SHAR located at Wisma i tell you she is the type
    of sales people wud lke to have. She is very polite and service
    oriented and patience she will explain everything to you with a
    smile and friendly in the end i bought abt almost $100.00 of items. But not some of them just cannot be bother with you.

January 24, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Hi Pauline,

That’s such a lovely testimony! :)