Etude House Singapore Price List

June 8, 2009

Here are the prices of some of the many products available at Etude House Plaza Singapura. Do feel free to add to the list!

BB Cream

• BB Magic Balm SPF 30/PA+++ S$39.90
  • BB Magic Cream SPF 30/PA++ S$35.90
  • BB Magic Cream Moist (Moisturizing) S$27.90
  • BB Magic Cream Pure (Refreshing) S$30.90
  • BB Magic Fresh Cool Mousse SPF 30/PA++ S$31.90
  • BB Magic Pact (No. 1 Light Beige/No. 2 Natural Beige) S$34.90
  • BB Magic Mist S$19.90
  • Precious Mineral BB Compact S$38.90
  • Precious Mineral BB Cream (No. 1 Sheer Silky Skin/No. 2 Sheer Glowing Skin) S$39.90

Brows

• Easy Brow Pencil S$6.90
  • Eye Brow Kit S$21.90
  • Drawing Eyebrow S$7.90
  • Perfect Brow Kit S$23.90

Cheeks

• Fresh Cherry Blusher Duo S$19.90
  • Lovely Cookie Blusher (No. 1 Pink/No. 2 Rose/No. 3 Orange/No. 4 Sugar Pink/No. 5 Lovely Pink) S$15.90
  • Orgel Light Blusher (No. 1 Pink/No. 3 Highlight/No. 4 Rose) S$37.90
  • Peach Beam Blusher (No. 1 Pink/No. 2 Berry/No. 3 Peach) S$23.90
  • Peach Cheek Blusher (No. 1 Shy Pink/No. 2 Smile Pink/No. 3 Happy Pink/No. 4 Smile Peach/No. 5 Happy Peach) S$21.90

Eyes

• Tear Drop Liner S$15.90
  • Tear Drop Powder S$14.90
  • VIP Girl Eye Secret S$13.90

Face

• Baby Skin Base (No. 1 Mint/No. 2 Apricot) S$15.90
  • Baby Skin Veiling Pact S$22.90
  • Dream On Base (No. 20 Pink Dream/ No. 40 Purple Dream/No. 60 Mint Dream) S$29.90
  • Dream On Foundation (No. 1 Light Beige/No. 2 Natural Beige) S$29.90
  • Dream On Pact (No. 1 Light Beige/No. 2 Natural Beige) S$31.90
  • Dream on Powder (No. 1 Clear Beige) S$29.90
  • Face Designing Brightener S$29.90
  • Peach Skin Pact S$34.90
  • Pore Erasing Peach Base (No. 1 Peach/No. 2 Mint) S$29.90
  • Pore Smoothing Peach Base (No. 1 Peach/No. 2 Mint) S$26.90
  • Precious Mineral Brightener S$44.90
  • Precious Mineral Make Up Essence S$42.90
  • Secret Beam Highlighter (No. 1 Pink Mix/No. 2 Orange Mix) S$23.90
  • Secret Beam Powder Pact (No. 1 Light Beige/No. 2 Natural Beige) S$29.90
  • Speedy Total Mineral Base SPF 41/PA++ (No.1 Light Beige/No. 2 Natural Beige) S$29.90

Lashes

• Dual Fibre Cheek Brush Glow S$21.90
  • Foundation Brush S$23.90

Posted in: etude house

46 Responses to Etude House Singapore Price List

1. plue
    June 8, 2009 at 10:00 am

EH! Fresh Cherry Tint got 3 colours? Malaysia only got 2! No wonder I find it so weird… I saw them labeling it as Shade 1 and 3, but no 2 :( I want the Pink too!

I don't see the nude lip concealer here either. :(

2. jojoba
    June 8, 2009 at 2:45 pm

do you only have 2 brushes or it just you haven't checked those out?

i can see that you are paying slightly higher than what we pay here. i don't understand why is Etude doing this in different countries? apparently it costs a bomb to shop in the Etude in Thailand. i will not complain though as we get its products really cheap.

this is an extra useful post. i hope your singaporean readers add on the list for you.

June 8, 2009 at 4:58 pm

Plue,

There are some items that aren't here too. I was hoping to try the dual pencil concealer but didn't see it at all. I may have to look harder. :P

June 8, 2009 at 4:59 pm

I'm just grateful the prices aren't sky-high as in BKK, Jojoba! :) We have many brushes but I didn't manage to get their prices; the store was thronging with people!

5. leeweilin
    June 25, 2009 at 12:04 am

hi dear, thanks for this informative list! :) just wanted to tell you that i posted a link to this post on my livejournal etude house spree. thanks again for compiling this! :D

June 27, 2009 at 1:45 am

You're welcome, Leeweilin! :)

7. EL
    September 28, 2009 at 11:22 am

Hi~ You mean buying Etude in Thailand is more expensive than SG?

September 29, 2009 at 11:00 am

Hi EL,

Yes, Etude House in Thailand is very pricey and costlier than in Singapore.

8. syehra
    October 13, 2009 at 3:27 pm

Does Etude House in Singapore have any cream/gel eyeliner?If have,how much does it cost?

October 19, 2009 at 1:15 am

Hi Syehra,

Etude House has a gel eyeliner but I don’t think it’s available in Singapore yet.

9. Sarah
    November 30, 2009 at 9:54 pm

Hey. I was just wondering if Etude House’s products cater towards darker skin tones as well? I’m half Chinese half Indian, so my skin colour’s pretty dark.

December 3, 2009 at 11:12 am

Hi Sarah,

What exotic colouring you must have. I have a few Chinese-Indian friends and they’re all gorgeous. :) I don’t recall seeing darker tones in foundation. You should be able to find suitable colours in the eye, lip and cheek ranges though.

10. Snow
    December 13, 2009 at 4:43 pm

Hey ! Any idea if there is the Moistfull Collagen Balm SPF36 on sale in Singapore’s Etude House ? :/ I like it alot.

December 15, 2009 at 2:20 pm

Hi Snow,

I’m not sure about the balm. I hope you found it when you eventually went there though. :)

11. XinZi
    December 16, 2009 at 12:34 am

Just bought the Precious Mineral BB cream from Taipei. It costs only NT$600 which converts back to about S$28 like that. Etude’s prices over there is generally cheaper. Hmm. I wonder why.

December 16, 2009 at 12:48 am

Hi XinZi,

That’s a good price. I’m not sure about Korean beauty products in Taiwan but Japanese ones are definitely cheaper there (some are cheaper than in Japan itself!).

12. wayda
    December 30, 2009 at 9:07 pm

hi dear..can u help me…i wanna know the price list of etude cosmetics in malaysia… ;)

December 31, 2009 at 9:12 pm

Hi Wayda,

I can’t help you with that but perhaps Plue or Jojoba can! :)

13. January 11, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I’m also very surprised at the high prices at Etude House in Singapore. Still, their products are very good and addictive, so I always make sure I spend at least over $30 to get some freebies:)
    But recently I’ve been ordering straight from Korea. Too expensive here to sustain my love=X

January 14, 2010 at 1:34 am

Hi Joanne,

The freebies can be quite generous and a palliative for the higher prices we pay. ;) Enjoy your Etude House goodies!

14. Mike
    January 17, 2010 at 9:10 pm

actually i scare to ask but…can guys use tis products???
    sometime i walk pass the shop i feel quite nervous to enter…
    its a pink shop(whch is 1 of my favourite color) n a boy enter, its like odd

January 18, 2010 at 10:45 am

Hi Mike!

Lee Min Ho (the lead in Boys over Flowers) is a spokesperson for this brand, so you’re in good company! I’m not sure if the men’s line is in already locally but there are still many things you can try (skincare AND makeup). Nothing wrong with a boy caring about his face! :)

15. Mao
    January 23, 2010 at 2:42 am

hi!
    i’m interested in pre erasing peach base no.1 peach color

do you ship to US?

January 23, 2010 at 1:32 pm

Hi Mao,

I don’t sell beauty products, I just write about them. :)

16. mao
    February 16, 2010 at 4:19 am

i wanted that base so much
    anyways thanx~

February 18, 2010 at 10:57 pm

Hi Mao,

I hope you find it soon. :)

17. Christine
    March 28, 2010 at 2:38 am

Do you know where i can order these from?
    •Pore Erasing Peach Base (No. 1 Peach/No. 2 Mint) S$29.90

March 28, 2010 at 8:51 pm

Hi Christine,

I’m not sure. Don’t they have it at the store?

18. vivian
    April 17, 2010 at 12:16 am

Does Etude house in Singapore have the O2 toner n lotion ? If have, pls send me the price also.. tnks…

April 20, 2010 at 12:48 am

Hi Vivian,

I’m not sure but they definitely have the O2 mask. :)

19. jones
    August 31, 2010 at 4:13 pm

Etude House is at least 50% cheaper in Korea! Also, check out the price on http://www.estudehouseusa.com – it is still 20% cheaper than the price in Singapore. I don’t know why these cheap Korean brand are so expensive in southeast Asia! ridiculous!

September 1, 2010 at 11:47 am

Hi Jones,

I know. The prices are already quite affordable but they cost so much less elsewhere!

20. BB
    September 18, 2010 at 11:17 am

Is Etude product good ? I noticed quite a number of youngsters using this.. what are their best products to use ?

September 20, 2010 at 1:31 am

Hi BB,

I personally like their Orgel Light shadows, the star highlighter compact and a couple of their brushes.

21. sh3nhe
    November 17, 2011 at 9:38 pm

so compare wif indonesia, singapore and malaysia..which one cheaper actually?? lol ><

November 27, 2011 at 2:03 am

Hi Sh3nhe,

I’ve no idea about Indonesia but MY prices are definitely lower.

22. stella
    January 22, 2012 at 9:22 am

Hello sist, if i buy in many quantities. May i have any discount from the pricelist? im in Jakarta.

tx

January 25, 2012 at 2:12 am

Hi Stella,

I’m not selling Etude House products.

23. jasmine
    May 26, 2012 at 10:51 pm

do you have Dear My prices ?

May 28, 2012 at 2:00 am

Hi Jasmine,

I don’t, sorry.

24. Monika
    July 16, 2012 at 12:07 am

Hi I’m from Cambodia. I wonder if all Étude House branches all around da world are under only one owner (company’ branch) or each are private? And if they belong to private person, how can I contact to the main company to purchase products to my new open Étude store in my country if I want to open? Thz in advance for ur kind.

July 16, 2012 at 1:12 am

Hi Monika,

I’m sorry, I don’t know. Perhaps you’d like to check the main website (there’s an English option).

25. Sharon
    June 6, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Hi, my frd bout me 2pcs of Etude house powder.
    But the colour was wrong. And I have not even touch it.
    Bring to ur Tampine One store and ur staff told me tat I cannot change.
    And if I want to change, I need to produce receipt.
    But its a gift from a frd, hw can I hv receipt?
    Hw can u expect me to use a powder wich is not my color?
    Please resolve my pblm.. thks

June 7, 2013 at 3:49 am

Hi Sharon,

I’m afraid I’m not related to the brand and cannot help you here. I hope you find a satisfactory resolution, nonetheless.

26. Charlene
    September 16, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Hi^^ I was wondering. .. What’s the price of the latest SHINee Minime Be my princess perfume mist at any of the Singapore branches because I couldn’t find the price online at all… Thanks:)

September 30, 2013 at 1:51 am

Hi Charlene,

I’ve no idea, sorry. Perhaps you could call to check? :)