DHC at Watsons Ngee Ann City

November 11, 2009

DHC@Watsons NAC

DHC@Watsons Ngee Ann City

Here’s a look at the DHC counter at the Watsons store located at Ngee Ann City. I expected more from the store-within-a-store concept but I suppose this is not a bad start for this cult skincare brand. It’s great that we are able to try the products before purchasing. I hope that like their international counterparts, DHC Singapore offers generous samples. :)

Image source: Watsons Singapore

Posted in: dhc | skincare | watsons

8 Responses to DHC at Watsons Ngee Ann City

1. November 11, 2009 at 4:21 pm

I love this brand alot!

November 12, 2009 at 11:42 am

Hi BB,

The packaging is simple but many of its products are effective. :)

2. ChristinaL
    November 13, 2009 at 3:45 pm

I just had a damage of 80 dollars on their lotion and lash tonic. Loving them!

November 16, 2009 at 11:35 am

Wow, Chris! Which lotion did you get? ;)

3. Ashley
    November 14, 2009 at 9:56 am

Do you know how are the prices compared to Taiwan? I have a niece who is going to Taiwan next month, you want to get anything? :P

November 16, 2009 at 11:38 am

Hi Ashley,

I have no idea. However, DHC is likely to be cheaper there if DHC is like most Japanese brands in Taiwan.

Thanks for your offer; you’re so sweet! I don’t need anything at the moment though. :)

(Seeing your comment reminded me of the curler; it slipped my mind but I will post about it soon. Thanks again!).

4. ChristinaL
    November 19, 2009 at 10:47 am

I bought their mild lotion. For some reason, the consistency is slight thicker than toner from other companies, yet it’s not sticky on the face. It’s either becos of this lotion or the recent switch to mineral foundation, my skintone looks better without dull and yellowish tone.

November 24, 2009 at 11:30 am

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback. I have a bottle and will use it soon. The consistency sounds like the Korean toners that I’ve tried. The Missha one which I recently used is a tad sticky though. I don’t seem to need the emulsion after usage. Your skin has always looked porcelain smooth; I can’t imagine it being dull-looking. :D Thanks for sharing your secret though! ;)