Last Friday, a friend attended the Urban Decay Complexion Perfection Master Class held by Eric Jimenez. She showed me the Travel Survival Kit she’d received after the class and I realised that the gift with purchase contained a different selection of products from the one Sephora Singapore offered at the launch.
In this new kit are samples of:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube (A new mattifying product from the Urban Decay Summer 2010 collection)
- Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potions in Brightening and Pore Perfecting
- Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow in Retrograde (This is a ‘dark purple with iridescent sparkle’, according to the Urban Decay website)
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden (I would’ve loved this in mine!)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (Also from the Urban Decay Summer 2010 collection, this was created from the collaboration between Urban Decay and Skindinävia)
Eric’s tips for a flawless visage and lips that last!
After the session, participants were given the opportunity to purchase the very limited edition/hard-to-find-now Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows, using the voucher they were issued when they’d paid for the class.
As a surprise treat, participants were also offered a lovely Urban Decay lipstick cover as a gift with the purchase of any two Urban Decay lip products.
Sturdy and beautifully-crafted, the aesthetics of this accessory enthralled me, even if its impracticality didn’t (it’s heavy and makes the lipstick hard to open but I suppose one could argue that it’s secure? ;)).
Posted in: beauty accessories | giveaways | urban decay