Bonne Bell Lip Smackers in Singapore!

May 27, 2010

StarAsia (the same company which brings in Skin79 and La Clarée Oliv’) will be introducing Lip Smacker – that well-known American lip balm brand – to Singapore. The very first Lip Smackers on our sunny island? The Coca Cola range which includes refreshing Coke, Fanta and Sprite flavours! : )~ More on this soon!

Posted in: beauty news | bonne bell | lip balm | lip smackers | lipgloss

9 Responses to Bonne Bell Lip Smackers in Singapore!

1. fwy
    May 27, 2010 at 1:50 pm

So glad that we are seeing so many coveted brands from overseas landing on our shores. BTW, Herbacin range of handcreams is also available at Watson’s now.

May 30, 2010 at 1:09 am

Hi Fwy,

I know what you mean! This year alone we’ve seen a flurry of new brands in Singapore. I’m actually pretty excited about most of them. :) Thanks for the heads up re: Herbacin!

2. hello88
    May 30, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Hi….i’m newbie here…i love all ur post…hahah….do u know a sephora shop in SG? and where can i find origins counter?

3. June 24, 2010 at 4:27 pm

so happy!i just went to gurdian not knowing that they have this product…
    but after seeing the fabulous stand it attracted me ..i intend to buy the whole set which is 24.90 but my mum say it too expensive ,so i bought the coca cola vanilla and the sprite!i like the sprite more it smell more real !!!when u see it, is a must to buy at least one!

June 25, 2010 at 12:27 am

Hi Kimmy,

I’m glad you found them easily. Enjoy your lovely haul! :)

4. Esther
    July 10, 2010 at 9:32 pm

Hi fwy,
    which Watsons did u see the Herbacin hand creme? I like them :)

July 11, 2010 at 9:31 pm

Hi Esther,

I bought mine from Watsons Ngee Ann City. :)

5. Mine
    August 25, 2010 at 12:59 am

I want to buy them online, but where?:(