My Current Blush Stash

June 29, 2010

Here’s a sneak peek at my current blush stash, which also includes highlighters. When I get the time, I will name these blush-flush lovelies one by one (I’ve more pics but haven’t uploaded them).

It looks deceptively small, this stash. However, I was a little stunned when I lay them out. To think I still have some new cheek products waiting in the wings…

That said, I don’t think it is flagrant in terms of quantity (this bunch here doesn’t even exceed a hundred) and it is a decent collection in terms of colour range and textures. I love mixing my cheek products, so I really work this lot! :D

Posted in: blushes | cream blushes | highlighters | makeup merry

10 Responses to My Current Blush Stash

1. June 29, 2010 at 10:54 am

i love blushes. but it gets a tad too hard if you’ve too many. spoilt for choices!

July 1, 2010 at 2:37 am

Hi Idakz,

That’s true! :D I love mixing my blushes though, so that’s a good way to make sure I use them. ;)

2. June 29, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Wow and I thought I had many blushes! lol ! our blush stashes are equally big! :) nice stash! I love that beige-silver flowery packaging in the front, what is it? :)

July 1, 2010 at 2:41 am

Aren’t blush stashes wonderful to have, Stav? That product is a gold highlighter from Stila. :)

3. Ammie
    June 29, 2010 at 9:28 pm

That’s a very organized stash.

July 1, 2010 at 2:37 am

Hi Ammie,

Thank you! It could be more organised but I don’t have trays for them.

4. luckyb
    June 30, 2010 at 10:52 pm

hey.totally unrelated question. but I just wanna ask how much is the Mac MSF in sg? i wanna get the MSF from the in the groove collection. Are the ones from a collection more expensive than the permanent ones?

July 1, 2010 at 2:40 am

Hi Luckyb,

They’re currently S$46 each. The price has gone up steadily over the years (I remember when they were ‘only’ S$40 ;)). As far as I know, the permanent and limited edition ones have always had the same retail price.

5. July 1, 2010 at 4:58 am

Yeah Mag, I simply love blushes!! :) My face is so colorless without them! :) I love Stila’s packaging!! :)

August 3, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Hi Stavvie,

Stila has some very pretty packaging. I’ve since updated my blush stash and will post soon. :D