I recently finished a clutch of items and sent the empties off to the recycling bin with joy.
I used up:
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil – A staple with many women, this popular cleansing oil has a certain thickness of consistency and resistance that I wasn’t too keen on. Although it works well to remove light makeup, I needed to use more product and effort to remove heavier foundations/waterproof mascaras.
- Shiseido Aqualabel White Clear Foam – A gentle facial scrub, the exfoliants in this foaming wash were a nice surprise – one seldom finds nice scrubby bits in a foaming cleanser. :)
- Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash – I love this foaming cleanser; it lathers well and cleans my face thoroughly (I really like it for washing off cleansing oil) but doesn’t leave it feeling tight, post-wash.
- Sephora Body Scrub in Thé Vert Citron (Green Tea Lemon) – I wasn’t so fond of this body scrub, so it took me forever to finish it, even though I’d purchased it in March 2010. The exfoliating beads could have done with more resistance and the scent was too strong for my liking.
- The Body Shop White Musk Sumptuous Silk Shower Gel – A gift from a friend who knew I loved this classic TBS scent, this shower gel cleanses well and is great for layering the fragrance. There is a certain iridescence to the gel but it didn’t leave any shimmery residue on my skin, thank goodness! ;)