Here are some of my recent empties:
- 100% Pure Organic Kids Yummy Ice Cream 2 in 1 Strawberry Body Wash & Shampoo – Though I liked the scent when I first sniffed it, the actual product wasn’t so pleasing. There’s a slight synthetic edge which my children and I just couldn’t get used to. A mousse-like, non-foaming wash, it felt quite unsubstantial in the bath too.
- 100% Pure Fresh Squeezed Blood Orange Juicy Shower Gel – As delicious-smelling as the lime and pink grapefruit versions, I loved this shower gel.
- Estebel Lavender Shower Gel – This freebie with a local mag (I think it was L’Officiel) surprised me with its authentic lavender scent. A pleasure to use but it ran out rather quickly.
- Pond’s White Beauty Pinkish-White Glow Lightening Facial Foam – I couldn’t use this up fast enough, so I ended up cleaning my brushes with it. It takes off the soapy residue left by the Daiso detergent (see below) without stripping my brushes dry.
- Kesalan Patharan Essence Wash – This 25 ml deluxe-sized facial mousse took me forever to finish because the bottle was deceptively small; the light mousse just kept on foaming and foaming. It was surprisingly decent and cleaned my face adequately on non-makeup days.
- Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover – This bi-phase remover from my huge Christmas package easily took off most waterproof makeup. I liked having this 30 ml bottle on my makeup counter for quick eye makeup removal on lazy days. ;)
- Shu Uemura Skin Purifier High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil – This 8 ml sample bottle was even more of a makeup removal boon; I used it to remove an entire face of makeup when I wanted to do it in my room, instead of in the kitchen/bathroom. The runniness and glide ensured easy-peasy removal.
- Guerlain Secret de Pureté Lotus Cristal Lotus Flower Bi-Phase Eye & Lip Makeup Remover and Cleansing Milk – I received these 15 ml sample bottles when I purchased two Guerlain palettes. The bi-phase remover is pretty efficient but the milk is only good for light-to-moderate makeup. The latter most certainly cannot be used near the eyes because it can sting them quite badly. :(
- Daiso Detergent for Puff and Sponge – Always good for cleaning makeup tools; I used 1½ bottles with my last major clean-out. :D