Here is the eye look I wore to the Shu Uemura Ion second anniversary party.
- Beauté de Kosé Eye Fantasist in BE354 Pearl Beige as an all-over base
- IR Medium Blue 675 on the lid over a blue-green pencil as a lid base (I think I used MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Blue Noon)
- ME Soft Blue 655 and ME Blue 640 to contour, blending into the lid colour
- M Light Beige 813 from socket to brow, layering G White Rainbow over that
- ME Black 990 (now ME Black 996) to line over a black eyeliner, going over the lower lash line with the contour shades
The multi-dimensional glitter in G White Rainbow doesn’t show up in the photo but the sparkles danced under the lights at the store!
Posted in: eotds | japanese brands | shu uemura