Beautyblender Pro in Singapore

March 26, 2013

Beautyblender Original, Pure and Pro

Finally, a black Beautyblender! Also known as the Beautyblender Pro, this chic version of the famous latex-free makeup sponge is available in Singapore at last.

sideBeautyblender Original, Pure and Pro in Beautyblender Air Port

The name doesn’t indicate any enhanced quality; I suppose it’s simply a sleeker shade for a professional makeup kit.

Beautyblender Original, Pure and Pro in Beautyblender Air Port

Like the original pink and the white Beautyblender Pure, the black has the same tactile comfort (I love the feel of the suede surface which blends foundation like a dream) and the signature elliptical shape that’s perfect for facial contours.

Beautyblender Pro Double Beautyblender Pro Single

Available at BHG stores and on Beauty Carousel, it is sold in a set of 2 pieces (S$39.90), as well as in a set comprising a single piece and a Beautyblender Solid Cleanser (S$49.90).

Beautyblender Original, Pure and Pro Together

I wonder if the brand will roll out more colours. For now, it’s a pleasure to own these 3 – they do look pretty together!

Posted in: beauty news | beautyblender | makeup tools

8 Responses to Beautyblender Pro in Singapore

1. March 30, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Ah I need to invest once into these! sound perfect for travelling.
    How long would you think one could last with daily use + cleansing?

btw sorry for my lack of visits but I usually read on the go and your blog doesn’t work mobile :(

April 2, 2013 at 2:03 am

Hey Moni dear!

No worries; I’m glad we still keep in touch on other social media platforms. *hug*

I’m not sure, really – a year, maybe; if you take care? I’ve had some for years but I don’t use them daily.

2. katie
    April 3, 2013 at 8:42 am

I really need to try this out-maybe I’ll get some for my makeup class!

April 4, 2013 at 2:23 am

Hey Katie,

You need this. STAT.

3. Vanessa
    August 14, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Hey may i ask you? you sad that it’s available At bhg? But what’s the store name? I really want to buy it. I can’t find them in jakarta. Thx

August 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Hi Vanessa,

BHG is a department store. You should be able to find it at the beauty floor (level 1). :)

4. lydia
    September 15, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Hi….could u tell me what color is the best?because i heard from my friend the color will fade after cleansing? That’s true?Thank u :)