New Limited Edition Canmake Cream Cheek Shades

February 26, 2010

Two new Canmake Cream Cheek (S$15.90) shades, 07 and 08, are now available at Watsons. I can’t read Japanese, so you’ll prolly have to wait for Iris to tell you their English names. ;) I do know that they’re limited edition.

07 is a pinky peach that would be perfect with Canmake Powder Cheeks in PW25 Sugar Orange, while o8 is a baby pink with slightly chalky undertones. Like the original six, these spread well (they have a silicone feel) and clean off easily.

Posted in: canmake | cream blushes | japanese brands

8 Responses to New Limited Edition Canmake Cream Cheek Shades

1. Christina
    February 27, 2010 at 12:20 am

The colors are Coral Orange and Marshmellow Pink (:

Both seem to be limited somewhat too.

I love how the cream blushes feel and look, but am too cheap to sell out $20 for cream blushes that I know I won’t use.

February 27, 2010 at 12:23 am

Hi Christina,

Thank you for the translation! :) It’s true – there’s no point in buying something that you are certain you won’t use; you might as well spend that money on other lovelies! ;)

2. February 27, 2010 at 12:48 am

Hey Mag,
    The descriptions are quite funny too! #7 Coral Orange is supposed to give off an aura of fortune/happiness and blends well into the skintone while #8 Marshmallow Pink is a soft pure pink that inspires feelings of protectiveness.

February 27, 2010 at 12:54 am

I knew I could count on you for the translations, Iris. Thanks! :)

Haha, that’s hilarious! Coral Orange is very apt for Chinese New Year then. :P As for Marshmallow Pink, er…I don’t feel very protected but it does have a soft, downy feel. :D

3. Christina
    February 27, 2010 at 1:08 am

Hmm I daresay that the protectiveness feelings are supposed to be invoked in members of the opposite gender, because we look so pure and innocent with it? LOL.

Coral orange looks awfully tempting. How do these fare on powder foundation? (My Stila convertible color is a mess on powder foundation)

February 27, 2010 at 1:14 am

Lol, Christina, that IS a compelling reason. ;)

I haven’t used mine but generally, creams go on before powders. Some creams (like this one) do have a nice glide and siliconey feel, making them suitable for going over powders without caking.

4. February 27, 2010 at 3:29 pm

lol i was just about to say 07 – Coral Orange, and 08 – Marshmallow Pink… how do these hold? I see that Canmake is currently on 20% off everywhere… John Little, Watsons, a stall in Plaza Singapura, etc… I’m thinking of using this as a base of my powder blush ;) like I use my Stila Convertible Color…

March 2, 2010 at 2:09 am

Hi Dana,

Isn’t it great that Canmake’s on offer? ;) Yes, the colours seem to complement the powder blushes the brand carries. :)