Anna Sui Cosmetics at Sephora Ion

January 14, 2011

This week sees the launch of Anna Sui Cosmetics at Sephora Ion. With the elaborate floral/butterfly motifs on its products, the gondola is easily the most distinctive one at the store.

To celebrate the launch, the brand is offering a special Vanity Case – a limited edition beauty tin that can be purchased for S$16 with every S$80 spent on Anna Sui products, while stocks last. In addition, receive an Anna Sui base, foundation and fragrance sample when you say the tag line “Shine Like A Movie Star with Anna Sui” to the Anna Sui beauty advisors there, from 13 to 19 January 2011 .

Only a part of the Anna Sui Spring 2011 collection is available at Sephora Ion because of the space constraints – you will be able to find just 4 of the 8 lipglosses from the Lip Gloss R range and 8 out of the 15 from the Lip Gloss C one.

I was particularly taken with Lip Gloss C in 200, a gorgeous fuchsia infused with crystalline blue shimmer; a colour counterpart to MAC Lustreglass in Palatial, a soft fuchsia with reflective green shimmer. I’m this close to caving on a lip purchase… ;)

Though not at Sephora, the entire collection is available at all Anna Sui department store counters, including the one at Isetan Orchard. Happy shopping!

Posted in: anna sui | beauty news | cute! | japanese brands | lipgloss | spring makeup

10 Responses to Anna Sui Cosmetics at Sephora Ion

1. January 14, 2011 at 1:20 am

Ooh nice!

I was wondering if you knew where I can buy flat-top brushes in Singapore. :)

January 14, 2011 at 1:26 am

Hi GHM,

Which ones, specifically, are you hoping to buy?

2. January 14, 2011 at 1:26 am

Wow! They give free samples? =D But I personally find that its quite embarrassing to just go over and say the tagline to the BA.. or rather, I find its funny..hhahax~
    Their displays never fails to attract me~ I always love Anna Sui’s gothic vintage packaging designs..

January 15, 2011 at 12:07 pm

Hi Miwitch,

Yes – little sample sachets. It’s ok; Iris and I were there yesterday and we laughingly said the tagline to them! :D

3. January 14, 2011 at 1:30 am

Nothing specific in mind. I want something of good quality but preferably not MAC because I find their brushes too expensive. The Sigma Flat Top Kabuki can’t be found here right?

February 28, 2011 at 11:22 pm

Hi GHM,

I can’t think of any at the moment. Sigma isn’t sold here (yet?).

4. January 14, 2011 at 3:02 am

I love the display, so pretty! And that tin is something I’d love to get my hands on!

I was so bummed when Anna Sui pulled out of the US :-( I had gotten into her products when I was studying abroad in Japan.

January 15, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Hi MD,

I hope the cosmetics return to the US soon! :)

5. Zn
    January 19, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Hi, do u know if they still have their eye colour duo tat launch in fall 2010 in singapore?

January 20, 2011 at 10:49 am

Hi Zn,

Yes, they do – you can see the duos in the first photo. ;)