I was clearing my makeup counter top when I came across a handful of purple stuff. I was so amused by the number of things I had there in this hue that I gathered them all and took a pic.
Here’s the purple posse:
- Anna Sui Forbidden Affair fragrance – I keep forgetting to use this scent; the bottle is still in the box!
- Anna Sui Nail Color N in Glassy Pearl Purple (209) from the Anna Sui Autumn 2010 cosmetics collection – this polish has beautiful prismatic flakes.
- The flat zippered pouch from the Anna Sui Mini Spring/Summer 2010 mook – I like the letter print.
- Funky dress-up glasses and a tie-dye bandanna from the Ben & Jerry’s Chunk Fest 2010 press kit – can we say dippy hippie?!
- A container from a stack-up set – I sometimes use it to store sample sachets.
- A ribbon from the books I’d received at the Kevin 老师 press event – I’ll prolly reuse it to prettify a gift.
Purple isn’t my favourite colour, so it was quite surprising to see so much of it at one time. There’s a purple x Anna Sui thing going on there; perhaps it’s her colour of the year? ;)
Posted in: beauty accessories | colours